Sweet Infatuations

[Friday, February 26, 2010]

The Bread Shop @ Damansara Heights

I've always been a big fan of bread, be it Ciabatta, Focaccia, Brioche, Naan, Whitebread and Wholemeal. So today, my mother decided to take me to a new bakery that recently opened in Damansara Heights, The Bread Shop. When I stepped into the shop, I was greeted with the heavenly smell of freshly baked bread, and immediately fell in love with it's minimal interior design.

Sausage Cheese Roll (MYR 4.80)
(Toasted Wholemeal with Roast Beef, relish, lettuce, mayonnaise and Onions (MYR 14.80)

The price range is between MYR 15.00 - MYR 2.00, apart from the medley of baked indulgence, the Bread Shop also offers an all day dining.

The Bread Shop
11, Jalan Setiakasih 5
Damansara Heights
Kuala Lumpur

Tel No: 03 - 2093 8734

(Pork Free. Open from Monday to Fridays (8am-7.30pm) and Saturday (8am-5pm). Closed on Sundays.

0 enjoyed:

Post a Comment